We know that you're coming into town to share in the celebration of our special day, but why not fit in a few other fun things while you're here? Here's a few things that Josh and Leigh-Ann love to do:
- Get breakfast at our favorite place, fido. It's an amazing cafe that welcomes dogs!
- Walk around Centennial Park, catch some Pokémon, and check out the Parthenon!
- Take a stroll down lower Broadway and pop into a few honkytonks for some music! (There's also an up and coming concert venue there called "The Ryman." We've heard good things.)
- Enjoy any of Nashville's amazing parks! (We highly recommend Radnor Lake and Percy Warner!)
- If you love a good scenic drive, there is none better than the Natchez Trace Parkway.
- Visit downtown Franklin!
- Grab a cup of coffee at one of Nashville's amazing local coffee shops! (Our faves are Frothy Monkey, Barista Parlor, and The Well!)